Seamless Interoperability with Revolutionary Simplicity
Multi-Domain Operations is advancing warfighting by synchronizing data across air, space, sea, land, cyber and electromagnetic domains with revolutionary simplicity. The future of warfighting will require technology solutions that create seamless interoperability and strengthen joint operations in a range of contested environments.
Make the Right Decisions, Faster
Multi-Domain Operations empowers commanders to make the right decisions faster, so they can predict, paralyze and disrupt the adversary with a new level of precision. The Air Force estimates MDO’s will have less than 15 minutes to receive incoming data, orient data into useful information, make decisions, and then disseminate situational awareness to the relevant people who will perform multiple actions to create a dominant effect.
MDO-enabled technology brings unprecedented levels of data integration to enable commanders to anticipate our adversaries’ next moves and exploit their vulnerabilities faster than adversaries can respond.
Demonstrating the Future Today
Through continued advancement of sophisticated technologies, wargaming exercises and capability demonstrations, Lockheed Martin remains at the forefront of helping customers realize their vision for successful multi-domain operations. Leveraging lessons learned we are working to facilitate connections across strategic, operational, and tactical levels.
Lockheed Martin has built and demonstrated Multi-Domain Operations systems that are in operational use today. We’re committed to putting the best capabilities into our warfighter’s hands with the unmatched reliability and trust that Lockheed Martin is known for. We understand the next generation of battlespace because we’re already building it.
Digital transformation enables collaboration with our partners and customers beyond physical boundaries. Emerging technologies are key to bolster speed, precision and agility. Machine learning, autonomy and artificial intelligence are unlocking new ways to connect, share, and learn.
- Open Systems Architecture: OSA sets the foundation for multi-domain operations by connecting disparate systems in the battlespace and rapidly fielding new capabilities quickly and affordably.
- Common Mission Software Baseline: CMSB is a set of mature, open architecture, automated decision aids that link operational planning to direct, task and manage disparate platforms for rapid decision making.
- Data Centric Multi-Level Security – DC MLS provides persistent processing and communication on multiple sensitivity / security classification domains while allowing dynamic, automated real time allocation and resource management across the entire hardware environment.
- Radiant Mercury – Radiant Mercury allows sharing of sensitive data between differing security domains at multiple classification levels
- Trusted Manager - TMAN provides a secure platform for transferring data files of approved types, streaming data, and imagery products to and from networks operating at different security levels.
- BMC2 Effects-based Automated Scheduling and Tasking: BEAST ingests real-time Space Domain Awareness and Tactical System Status Information to model and simulate the full scope of potential scenarios to ensure the survivability and continuity of U.S. Space Systems during conflict.
- iSpace Command and Control: This system provides comprehensive space situational awareness using intelligent sensor tasking, space event detection, assessment and execution based on orbital mechanics.
- Multi-Domain Synchronized Effects Tool: Developed leveraging 50+ years of command and control, MDSET allows rapid generation of multi-domain mission packages to strike targets using both kinetic and non-kinetic resources.
- Fifth-Gen Battlespace: The F-35 and F-22 are the most advanced aircraft operating today. But as the leader in 5th generation fighter technology, we are constantly looking at the future – and ensuring our technology, including existing aircraft, remains a step ahead of advancing threats.
- U-2: With the planned modernization for a Quantum Leap U-2, the Dragon Lady paves the way for the future, is a critical node for advancing multi-domain operations, and is a bridge to the Air Force’s vision for the Advanced Battle Management System.
- Henosis: Henosis is used to expand, integrate, synchronize and conduct global full spectrum cyber by joint cyber teams in support of Combatant Command planning and operations.
- Cyber Mission Center: The Cyber Mission Center increases operational resilience through space situational awareness, indications and warnings; full-spectrum command and control; and offensive/defensive cyber operations.
- Pulsar Guardian – In Colorado Springs, Co., the Pulsar Guardian center enables our customers to simulate, test and train in a sophisticated, state-of-the-art at four classification levels up to SAP/SAR, without leaving the facility. Pulsar Guardian lets our customers envision, evaluate, and evolve concepts for Multi-Domain Operations that reflect today’s complex operational environment, allowing warfighters and developers to integrate, synchronize, and mass effects in innovative ways.
- Global Enterprise Model: GEM is a campaign simulation capability to evaluate an ISR strategy’s effectiveness, providing the foundation for effective cross-domain multi-intelligence, problem-centric modeling and analysis.
- Global Communications Module: GCM is a communications analysis tool that models over 200 satellite assets from over 10 different constellations, including most SATCOM, airborne communications, airborne ISR, land, and sea communications hubs and edge radios.
Connecting Across the Spectrum
By approaching multi-domain operations from a 5th generation mindset that is capability, not platform centric, Lockheed Martin is developing ways that effectors can be employed across multiple domains simultaneously. With expertise developing capabilities that span across the oceans, in the air, undersea, on land, in space and throughout the cyber and electro-magnetic spectrum, Lockheed Martin is connecting systems from enterprise to the tactical edge. Leveraging the breadth and depth of the Lockheed Martin portfolio, we are committed to helping customers realize a cohesive 21st-century multi-domain operational environment.
Control the chaos. Control the outcome.
In today’s world, complexity can be your greatest enemy or your greatest asset. That’s why Lockheed Martin is developing solutions that provide a clear picture of what’s happening around the world — and the infrastructure to act on it in real-time.